Raid: Shadow Legends Wiki
Advertisement
Raid: Shadow Legends Wiki


Ability 1: Dire Perforation [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy 4 times. Ignores 50% of enemy DEF.

Lvl. 2: Damage +5%

Lvl. 3: Damage +5%

Lvl. 4: Damage +5%

Lvl. 5: Damage +10%

Ability 2: Curse of Writhing [ATK] (Cooldown: 4)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from the target. Grants an Extra Turn.
Weaken Weaken

Lvl. 2: Damage +5%

Lvl. 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Lvl. 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Ability 3: Rite of Rebirth [Passive]
Places a Revive On Death buff on this Champion for 2 turns at the beginning of each round. Places Revive On Death buff on this Champion for 1 turn when this Champion kills an enemy. [Does not occur with Spiderlings.]
Revive On Death Revive On Death
Aura
Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 24%.