The following updates are for Raid Shadow Legends Current Version: 4.10:
|Version 3.00 Updates|
|Version 3.00||U1.13 • U1.13.5 • U1.14 • U1.15 • U1.15.5 • U2.0 • U2.10 • U2.12 • U2.20 • U2.21 • U2.30 • U3.0.0|
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Patch Notes 2021||U3.10 • U3.20 • U3.21 • U3.30 • U3.40 • U4.10|
|Patch Notes 2020||U1.13 • U1.13.5 • U1.14 • U1.15 • U1.15.5 • U2.0 • U2.10 • U2.12 • U2.20 • U2.21 • U2.30|
|Patch Notes 2019||Update • U1.12 • U1.11 • U1.10 • U1.9 • U1.8 • U1.7 • U1.6 • 04.03.2019 • U1.5 • H14.02.2019 • U1.2 • U1.1 • U1.0.0 • H09.01.2019|
|Patch Notes 2018||U0.13.3 • U0.13 • U0.12.2 • U0.11.3 • U04.10.2018 • H03.10.2018 • U0.11 • U5.09.2018 • U31.08.2018 • U0.10 • U23.08.2018 • H26.07.2018|
Decemder 3, 2020 Forum Post
To start, a little a bit of information about the Doom Tower - it’s coming soon! We’re releasing the Doom Tower on the 7th of December. We’ll release a whole batch of information detailing everything you need to know - format, mechanics, Bosses, and more - very soon, so keep an eye out for that. For now, just know that the wait is nearly over and we’re very excited to see what everybody thinks of it.
With that out of the way, let’s get into what’s new in this update: Artifact Set Rebalance.
We’ve improved 8 underperforming Artifact Sets to bring them a little more in line with the rest. We want every Set to have its place and have its uses, so we’re hoping these changes mean these Sets see a lot more use. Here’s what’s changed:
- Retaliation - 4 Set: 35% (up from 25%) chance to Counterattack when hit.
- Regeneration - 4 Set: Heals by 15% (up from 10%) every turn.
- Toxic - 4 Set: 75% (up from 50%) chance to place 2.5% Poison debuff for 2 turns.
- Reflex - 4 Set: 40% (up from 30%) chance to decrease random Skill cooldown by 1 turn.
- Avenging - 4 Set: 45% (up from 30%) chance to Counterattack when hit with a critical hit. The Counterattack will deal 100% of the default Skill’s damage and will not have a damage penalty like normal Counterattacks.
- Destroy - 4 Set: Decreases enemy MAX HP by 40% (up from 30%) of damage dealt.
- Cursed - 4 Set: 75% (up from 50%) chance to place 50% Heal Reduction debuff for 2 turns (up from 1 turn).
- Curing - 4 Set: 20% (up from 10%) bonus Heal.
Festive Bastion Decor.
If you’re not feeling the holiday mood just yet, we’ve got an easy fix - skate over to your Bastion and soak up some festive vibes.
Champions and Battle fixes.
- Tyrant Ixlimor’s Hellfire Torrent skill now works as intended against the Clan Boss.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in battle freezes when the attacking Champion dies from a [Reflect Damage] buff.
- Fayne Exotic Blades and Flowing Style skills now only trigger the Warmaster Mastery once per skill.
- Fixed how Weak/Strong hit popups display when Champions are under [Reflect Damage] buffs.
- Occult Brawler now deals damage correctly against the Clan Boss.
- The game will no longer show the loading indicator for prolonged periods when loading the Collection with a high number of Champions.
- Dunestrider’s left boot is now displayed correctly.
- Tormin the Cold’s Iceberg Crush skill now removes all buffs including [Block Damage] buff and then attacks 2 times.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the game freezing on the first Tag Arena Battle.
- Fixed errors during Multi-Battle in the Dragon's Lair.
- Updated the Scyl of the Drakes design.
- Allies now counterattack right after the [Shield] buff placed by Drokgul the Gaunt is removed or broken by [Poison] or [Bomb] debuffs.
- Fixed an error that occurred when visiting the Shop from the results window after Campaign or Dungeon Battles.
- Fixed an error that occurred in battles when a Destroy Set Artifact is equipped.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Added Champion indicator above the Portal when Fragment Events and Tournaments are live.
- Changed Tag Arena Points system. From now on, it’s impossible to get more than 13 Arena points per 1 round out of a 3-round battle. That is needed to exclude the situations when a player wins 2 out of 3 rounds and still loses points.
- Adapted to screen area for new iOS devices - such as iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air (2020).
- Added new discount indicator in the Shop.
- The balance of many Faction Wars stages has been tweaked to make them easier to complete (this is already live).
- Fixed how discount labels are positioned in some packs in the Shop.
- A tooltip popup with the number of Tournament Points earned is now shown when a Champion is summoned at the Portal during a Champion Chase Tournament.
That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums, and keep an eye on the News for more updates soon.
October 29, 2020 Forum Post
This update includes some new features, along with some major and minor changes to existing features. Here’s everything you need to know:New Features:
Faction Wars completion reward
Earn 3 Stars on every Crypt Stage to get an exclusive Legendary Champion - Lydia the Deathsiren!
Lydia the Deathsiren Rarity: Legendary Type: Support Affinity: Void Faction: Dark Elves
Please note: Lydia the Deathsiren is exclusively available by completing Faction Wars, and cannot be otherwise summoned. Everyone who already earned 3 Stars on every Stage will get Lydia just after the update goes live and won’t have to redo every Stage.
New Avatar available for Gold Tier players at the Bazaar
Climb the Tag Arena Tiers to get access to an exclusive new Avatar. There will be one available from 00:00 UTC November, 1st, with more coming soon - so keep fighting and keep an eye on the Bazaar!
From now on, you’ll be able to access Game FAQ from the side menu in your Bastion, as well as from each of the in-game Guides. In the FAQ you’ll find extended feature guides, tips and tricks, Raid’s most-frequently-asked questions, and even server maintenance notices.
The Mercy System increases your chances of getting higher-Rarity Champions from Shards if you have a long streak of summons without getting an Epic or Legendary Champion.
The System activates automatically after you summon a certain number of Shards without getting a Champion of a specific Rarity.
Once activated, the Mercy System increases your odds of summoning Champions of a specific Rarity with every consecutive Shard you summon of that Type. For example, after summoning 20 Void Shards without getting an Epic Champion, your chance of getting an Epic Champion from Void Shards will increase by 2% with every Shard - until you get an Epic Champion, at which point the odds will reset back to the default chances for that Rarity.
There’s a little bit more to it than that, but we can’t explain it all here. Head to the Info section at the Portal to read a full breakdown.
October 2, 2020 Forum Post
Autumn has come to Teleria, and our Champions celebrate it with a festival of ale and good cheer! Just for the occasion, we are releasing 22 new ones for you guys to enjoy. You can find the entire list below.
But hat’s not all. We will also remove Rare Skill Tomes from Classic Arena (Gold Tier) and Clan Boss (Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare) Rewards.
Read on to learn more!Misc:
Rare Skill Tomes removed from Gold Tier Arena reward chests and Nightmare/Ultra-Nightmare Clan Boss reward chests
September 16, 2020 Forum Post
This release brings two new features, along with some important balance changes and other miscellaneous fixes that we’re sure you’ll love!
Here’s everything:New Features:
The Artifact Forge lets you craft Artifacts using Materials you collect as you play.
You’ll get Materials from a variety of in-game activities - for example:
- Magisteel, from Classic Arena Battles
- Soulstones (Rare, Epic, Legendary), from Faction Wars Battles
- Bloodstones (Rare, Epic, Legendary), from Faction Wars Battles
- Corehammers (Legendary only), from Tournaments
The Artifact Forge lets you choose which Set your Artifact belongs to, but the actual Artifact you get will be random.
The process is simple: select the Rank Range you want, choose your desired Artifact Set, and make sure you have enough Materials to craft it. After that, hit the button and you’ll get a random Artifact from your chosen Set.
You can craft Rare, Epic and Legendary Artifacts. Rarer or higher Rank Artifacts just need more (or better) Materials.
You can also use Charms to narrow down which exact Artifact you’re going to get. Charms can increase your chances of getting a specific type of Artifact - like Boots or Gauntlets - or even boost your chances of getting specific Substats.
There are 4 types of Charms:
- Rank Charms increase your chance of getting the highest Rank available in your selected Rank Range
- Rarity Charms increase your chance of getting higher Rarities
- Type Charms increase your chance of getting a specific type of Artifact (Weapon, Boots, etc.)
- Substat Charms increase your chance of getting an Artifact with a specific substat
You can get Charms from Advanced Quests, Tournaments, Events and Offers.
Available Artifact Sets
There are four Artifact Sets available from the Forge, with two new Sets that are exclusive to the Artifact Forge - meaning you can’t get them anywhere else.
New Artifact Sets
- Resilience (2 Set): HP +10%. DEF +10%.
- Perception (2 Set): ACC +40. SPD +5%.
You’ll also be able to craft the two Artifact Sets previously only available from Platinum Arena:
- Deflection (4 Set): HP +20%. DEF +20%. 25% chance to deflect 1 debuff onto attacker.
- Swift Parry (4 Set): SPD +18%. C. DMG +30%. 50% chance of Unkillable when hit with fatal hit. Occurs once per Round.
These are a brand-new type of Quest that work similarly to Daily Quests and will give you a regular influx of super valuable rewards.
You’ll get a series of challenges that you have 24 hours to complete, focusing on areas of the game that current Daily Quests don’t - like Tag Arena, Faction Wars, and so on.
Each Quest will have its own Reward, but every time you complete a quest, it’ll be added to your tally - where you’ll get an even better Reward at every big Milestone… including a Legendary Skill Tome at the end!
And you don’t have to worry about not completing a quest or missing one: you’ll still gradually add to your tally whenever you complete an Advanced Quest.Balance:
Huge Arena Rebalance
With the recent Arena additions, we’ve seen huge interest in Arena Battles - both in Classic and Tag Arena. And with that came the need to rebalance a whole host of Champions to make Arena play as fun and balanced as possible.
We’ve taken the challenge seriously, and we believe this latest rebalance will be a breath of fresh air for Arena combat. All in all, we’ve made changes to 38 different champions - so let’s dive into it.
Here’s everything and everyone we’ve changed:
[Skill 2 - Mass Impalement]
- Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns (was 50%).
[Skill 3 - Divine Wrath]
- Effect added: now also deals an extra 30% C. DMG if the target's ATK is highest, and ignores 30% of the target's DEF if the target's DEF is highest.
[Skill 4 - Destiny's Call]
- Bugfix: now fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20% (was 30%).
[Skill 2 - Heart Rot]
- Effect changed: the [Bomb] debuff now cannot be resisted.
[Skill 2 - Insurmountable]
- Skill changed.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
New version: Attacks 1 enemy, then places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.
Old version: Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on 1 enemy, then attacks them. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
New version: Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on 1 enemy, then attacks them. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns after attacking.
[Skill 3 - Overkill]
- Skill changed.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Will heal this Champion equal to any surplus damage if the target is killed.
New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Will attack the enemy with the lowest HP with any surplus damage if this attack kills an enemy.
[Skill 4 - Tactical Partner]
- Skill changed.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 5% Poison debuff, a 50% Decrease ATK debuff, a 30% Decrease SPD debuff, and a 50% Decrease ACC debuff for 2 turns. [Only available when Zavia is on the same team.]
New version: Activates this Champion's Swordleader skill. Also activates Zavia's Poison Rain Skill when Zavia is on the same team.
[Skill 2 - Dark Shroud]
- Order of actions changed: now places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns, and then places a [Shield] buff on all allies for equal to 30% of this Champion's MAX HP for 2 turns.
- Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.
[Skill 3 - Self Sacrifice]
- Effect removed: this Champion does not receive damage equal to 25% of her MAX HP anymore.
- Cooldown decreased from 7 to 6 turns.
Aura changed: now increases Ally DEF in all Battles by 34% (was in Dungeons by 42%).
[Skill 1 - Horror]
- Effect added: now also has a 35% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff for 1 turn on targets under [Block Cooldown Skills] debuffs.
[Skill 3 - Crumble]
- Attack changed: now attacks all enemies once (was 4 times at random).
- Damage increased.
[Skill 1 - Punish Hubris]
- Effect changed: now places an extra hit if the target is under any buff (was only if the target was under an [Increase ATK] buff).
[Skill 3 - On the Hunt]
- Effects added: now also places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff, and a 30% Increase C. DMG buff on this Champion for 2 turns.
[Skill 4 - From the Shadows (Passive)]
- Skill updated.
Old version: Damage increases by 40% while attacking under a Veil or Perfect Veil buff.
New version: [Passive Effect]: damage increases by 40% while attacking under a Veil or Perfect Veil buff. Receives 40% less damage while under a Veil or Perfect Veil buff. Also boosts this Champion's Turn Meter by 15% each time this Champion receives damage under a Veil or Perfect Veil buff. Does not work if this Champion is the only alive ally on the team.
[Active Effect]: places a Perfect Veil buff on this Champion for 1 turn each time an enemy's Turn Meter is filled. This buff cannot be removed.
- Cooldown decreased from 5 to 3 turns.
[Skill 2 - Curse of Writhing]
- Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns, as well as a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from the target (was 50%).
[Skill 1 - Seeping Pain] - Effect changed: the surplus damage can no longer be critical.
[Skill 1 - Eldritch Flames]
- Damage now depends on DEF (was DEF and ATK).
[Skill 2 - Burning Lash]
- Effect added: now the chance of placing a Provoke debuff for 1 turn increases to 100% if the target is under a HP Burn debuff. Also places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns if the Provoke debuff is placed.
- Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.
[Skill 3 - Fiery Blood (Passive)]
- Effect added: this Champion's RES now increases by 10 for every enemy under a [HP Burn] debuff. Stacks up to 50.
Base SPD increased to 100 (was 97).
[Skill 2 - Hunt the Marked]
- Effect added: now also steals all the buffs from the target after the attack.
[Skill 3 - Elder’s Clarion]
- Effect added: now also places a Provoke debuff on Legendary Champions for 1 turn.
[Skill 4 - Kingslayer (Passive)]
- Effect added: now also inflicts damage equal to this Champion's ATK when attacked by Legendary Champions.
[Skill 2 - Bonechiller]
- Effect changed: now removes 2 random buffs from all enemies (was 1 random buff).
- Cooldown decreased from 6 to 5 turns.
Base SPD increased to 98 (was 92).
[Skill 2 - Druidic Boon]
- Effect changed: now removes all debuffs except Poison debuffs from an ally (was all debuffs).
[Skill 3 - Cloud of Spores]
- Effect changed: now places three 2.5% Poison debuffs on all allies for 3 turns (was 5% Poison debuffs).
[Skill 3 - Blood Offering]
- Effect changed: now sacrifices HP equal to 25% of this Champion's MAX HP before attacking all enemies (was 50%).
[Skill 2 - Rallying Bellow]
- Order of actions changed: now removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns; after that he heals all allies by 15% of this Champion's HP, and heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.
Khoronar [Skill 1 - Flourish of Slaughter]
Effect changed: now has a 50% chance of decreasing each target's Turn Meter by 5% (was 10%).
[Skill 1 - Maul]
- Skill updated.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.
New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn.
- Chance increase from Skill upgrades changed from 10% to 15%.
[Skill 3 - Thick Skin (Passive)]
- Skill changed.
Old version: Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep] debuffs. Decreases the damage taken by all allies by 15%.
New version: Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep] debuffs. Decreases the damage taken by all allies that are under 1 or more buffs by 15%. Decreases the damage taken by all allies that are under no active buffs by 25%.
[Skill 1 - Terror Scourge]
- Chance decreased: now has a 25% chance to grant an Extra Turn (was 30%).
- Damage decreased by 5%.
[Skill 2 - Vitality Plunder]
- Damage decreased by 5%.
[Skill 3 - Fated Destruction]
- Effect changed: now ignores 60% of the target’s DEF (was 75%).
- Ascended version changed: now enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived only if this Champion has MAX HP from the Vitality Plunder skill.
- Damage decreased by 5%.
- Fixed the bug that incorrectly increased the damage inflicted by the skill.
[Skill 2 - Whirlwind Romance]
- Effect changed: now fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 10% (was 15%).
- Cooldown increased from 5 to 6 turns.
[Skill 4 - Eternal Bond (Passive)]
- Heal decreased: now heals each ally by 10% of their MAX HP at the start of their turn (was 15%).
[Skill 4 - Wintry Wind (Passive)]
- Chance increased: now has a 20% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff on the enemy each time they receive a buff or have their Turn Meter filled (was 15%). This chance applies up to twice per enemy turn (once for buffs, once for Turn Meter fills) in cases where an enemy receives multiple of these effects at the same time.
[Skill 2 - Protection of Gods]
- Order of actions changed: now places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 1 turn, then places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 30% of this Champion's MAX HP for 2 turns.
[Skill 3 - Orcish Rituals]
- Cooldown changed from 6 to 5 turns.
- Aura increased: now increases Ally RES in all Battles by 80 (was 50).
[Skill 3 - Disorient]
- Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of increasing the cooldowns of all enemy skills by 1 turn (was 35%).
- Cooldown decreased from 6 to 4 turns.
[Skill 1 - Lunge]
- Effect added: now also has a 30% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff.
[Skill 3 - Coup de Grace]
- Effect added: now also steals 50% of the target's Turn Meter if they are not under a [Stun] debuff.
[Skill 2 - Precision Strike]
- C. DMG increased: now each critical hit deals 50% extra C. DMG (was 35%).
[Skill 3 - Killing Haze]
- Effect added: now also fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15% if this attack kills an enemy.
[Skill 2 - Deadly Edge]
- Effect added: now also places a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff and a 15% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns.
[Skill 1 - Lead the Charge]
- Chance increased: now has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on a random ally for 2 turns (was 25%).
[Skill 2 - Blinding Assault]
- Debuff added: now also has an 80% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff on the target for 2 turns.
[Skill 1 - Grave Rot]
- Chance increased: now has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns (was 35%). Also, this chance increases by 20% for each debuff placed on this Champion (was 10%).
[Skill 2 - Soulreap]
- Effect added: now the damage also increases by 7.5% for each debuff on this Champion. Stacks up to 30%.
[Skill 3 - Spirit Harvest]
- Effect changed: now the heal increases by 10% for each debuff on this Champion (was for each dead enemy).
[Skill 1 - Sequester]
- Chance increased: now has a 30% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns (was 15%).
- Chance increase from Skill upgrades changed from 30% to 50%.
[Skill 2 - Hearten]
- Shield increased: now places a [Shield] buff equal to 25% of this Champion's HP on all allies for 2 turns (was 15%).
[Skill 3 - Holy Storm]
- Cooldown decreased from 6 to 4 turns.
[Skill 1 - Brute Strength]
- Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).
[Skill 2 - Burning Blade]
- Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).
[Skill 3 - Sear Away]
- Effect added: now the damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.
- Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).
[Skill 3 - Midnight Ritual]
- Effect duration decreased: now places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns (was 3 turns).
[Skill 1 - Stupefy]
- Chance increased: now has a 60% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn (was 40%).
[Skill 2 - Slobber Knocker]
- Effect added: now also places a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn.
[Skill 1 - Crashing Halberd]
- Damage now depends on HP (was ATK)
[Skill 2 - In the Thick]
- Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn (was 40%).
- Effect added: now also has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns if this Champion's current HP is higher than the target's current HP.
- Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).
[Skill 3 - Humble the Faithless]
- Effect added: now also decreases the target's Turn Meter by 50%.
- Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).
[Skill 1 - Split Arrow]
- Effect added: now each critical hit also fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 5%.
- Damage increased.
[Skill 2 - Projectile Burst]
- Damage increased.
[Skill 1 - Slash]
- Chance increased: now has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns (was 50%).
[Skill 2 - Scourge]
- Chance increased: now each hit has a 40% of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn (was 30%).
- Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 turns.
[Skill 3 - Blade Surge]
- Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.
- Chance increase from Skill upgrades changed from 65% to 75%.
[Skill 2 - Ruckus]
- Skill changed.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores the target's DEF if they have no active buffs.
New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 2 random buffs from the target. Ignores the target's DEF if they have no active buffs.
[Skill 3 - Dire Defense (Passive)]
- Effect changed: now has a 30% chance of stealing one random buff from the attacker when hit (was removing).
[Skill 1 - Render Helpless]
- Skill changed.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 45% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.
Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 45% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.
[Skill 2 - Utter Rampage]
- Damage increased: now the second hit deals 80% of the damage inflicted from the first hit (was 60%).
[Skill 3 - Deaden Reactions]
- Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns before attacking (was 50%).
[Skill 3 - Toxic Nova]
- Debuffs increased: now has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns (was three).
[Skill 2 - Maximum Carnage]
- Effect added: now the chance of placing the [Weaken] debuff increases to 100% on critical hits.
[Skill 3 - Spirit Appeasement]
- Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3.
That’s everything! Let us know what you think of these changes, and good luck!
August 19, 2020 Forum Post
This update focuses on improving Arena play and some general quality of life improvements that we think will be much appreciated. While the update itself may be small in size, the changes will have a big impact on how you enjoy your experience with Raid.BugFixes:
- Tormin the Cold will now place a Freeze debuff with the Wintry Wind [P] skill when an enemy Champion fills their team's Turn Meter.
- The error that occurred upon quickly changing tabs in the Portal has been fixed.
- The levels of Artifacts are now correctly displayed in the Artifact Storage after upgrading.
As of version 2.12, Raid: Shadow Legends will no longer be supported on x86 (32-bit) Android devices, and starting with the next version (2.20), Raid will no longer be supported on older iOS devices (iPhone 5C and older; all those with ARMv7 processors). To those affected by this change, we apologize for the inconvenience. If this means you can no longer play on your only mobile device, please consider playing Raid on PC or Mac using Plarium Play.
That's all we have for you in this update! We're excited to hear what you think, so don't be shy - share your thoughts.
July 22,2020 Forum Post
This update includes some brand-new features, along with some existing feature and balance changes. There’s a lot to cover, so here’s everything you need to know:
Gold Bars & the Bazaar
Gold Bars are a special resource that can be won from battling in Tag Arena and as a weekly reward from your Tag Arena Tier placement. Gold Bars can then be exchanged at the Bazaar for rare and valuable items.
The Bazaar itself gives you access to a wide range of highly sought-after or exclusive items, which can only be acquired by exchanging them for Gold Bars.
Players in higher Tag Arena Tiers will earn more Gold Bars, but they'll also have access to a wider selection of rarer items at the Bazaar
Your Tag Arena Tier also determines which Bazaar Slots are open to you and therefore which Items you’re able to get. For example, players in Silver Tiers won’t have access to items in Gold Slots, but will be able to acquire all items from Bronze or Silver Slots.
Bronze Slots are open to everyone, while higher Tier Slots will open immediately as soon as you reach the required Tier.
We’re adding two brand-new types of Accessories that can only be acquired at the Bazaar. Both types of Accessories are unique in that they also have Special Effects that can greatly impact a Champion’s performance in Battle. The two new Accessory types are:
Refresh: has a 5%/10%/15% chance (with 1/2/3 Accessories equipped respectively)to prevent a Skill going on cooldown after use.
Cleansing: has an 8%/16%/24% chance ((with 1/2/3 Accessories equipped respectively) to remove 1 random debuff from the wearer each turn.
The Special Effects from these Accessories stack if multiple Accessories of the same type are equipped. And like always, each Accessory has its own Rank, Rarity, and Faction.
Champion Fragments allow you to summon specific Champions once you've collected enough Fragments. Each Champion has their own set of Fragments that are only used to summon that Champion. For example, Foli's fragments can only be used to summon Foli, and can't be used to summon Dracomorph or any other Champion.
Right now, each Champion needs 100 Fragments - but you can always collect more if you want more than one of those Champions. Champion Fragments can't be sold, swapped, transformed, or transferred to another Champion.
More Daily Login Rewards
We’ve extended the Daily Login Reward program to 270 days. Log into the game regularly to receive Shards, Resources, Skill Tomes, and much more. For reaching the 210th and 240th days, you'll receive all-new Epic Champions… and on the 270th day, you’ll get a free Void Legendary Champion!
Tag Team Arena Improvements
- Added the Tiers tab in Tag Arena.
- Added information about new Accessories to the Arena Rewards info page.
- Fixed visual bug: The number of Tag Team Arena Points won for each Battle is now displayed correctly in the Battle tab in cases when you lose 1 Battle of 3.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in opening Champion info from the Chat while battling in Tag Team Arena.
- Champions chosen as Leaders in Tag Arena Defenses now remain in the team after being ascended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when tapping “Skip Battle” and your device’s native “Back” button at the same time on Android, or “Skip Battle” and “Esc” on Plarium Play.
- Fixed a bug that caused freezes when using Drag & Drop to select Champions in Tag Arena Defense teams.
- Fixed the format of Battle counter in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Added music to Tag Team Arena Battles.
- Fixed a low resolution issue with the result screen shown between Battles.
The following changes have been introduced to make these Champions or Skills work as intended:
- Target selection now works correctly on Auto.
- The error that occurred upon killing a Champion whose HP had been both increased and then decreased has been fixed.
- The lag that occurred when using the Reflect Damage buff in combination with Passive Skills that revive Champions has been fixed.
- The Unkillable buff no longer gets removed prematurely.
- Skills that ignore the Unkillable buff, for example, Rotos the Lost Groom’s Fated Destruction skill, will now ignore the Unkillable buff only if those skills inflict enough damage to kill the target from the skill itself (before Giant Slayer or Warmaster mastery “rolls”).
- Fixed the bug that allowed Tormin the Cold to place a Freeze debuff on Champions that tried to put buffs while they were under the block buffs debuff. Now he will only place a Freeze debuff if the enemy receives a buff.
- The Provoke debuff placed by Tormin the Cold is now removed when Tormin is killed.
- Tormin the Cold will now ignore all Mastery effects as intended with his Wintry Wind [P] skill.
- Lightsworn’s Indomitable skill can now be used manually in Clan Boss battles after the Boss's 50th turn.
- Cruetraxa’s Rite of Rebirth [P] skill will now always place the [Revive On Death] buff on herself when she kills an enemy with a critical hit.
- Foli’s Living Armor [P] skill now works correctly against Tormin the Cold.
- Hound Spawn now ignores DEF with the [Shattering Strike] skill.
- Suzerain Katonn now inflicts damage to all enemies after removing the [Block Damage] buff from them with the Banish From Time skill.
- Arbiter now correctly fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20% with the Destiny's Call skill.
- Elhain now has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit with the ascended Lightning Arrow skill.
- Mortu-Macaab now correctly places Block Revive when killing an enemy with the Peril skill when the Warmaster Mastery is used.
- Skullcrown’s From Beyond [Passive] skill now works correctly when she is under a Shield buff and is attacked with a skill that ignores the Shield.
- Dracomorph and Baron will now attack all remaining enemies with any surplus damage only if their default skill kills the target.
- Fireblade’s Burning Spear skill will now have +5% Damage on 3rd, 5th, and 6th Skill Levels instead of Buff/Debuff Chance.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kantra the Cyclone’s HP bar to indicate an incorrect amount.
- The visualization of Rotos the Lost Groom’s skills has been fixed including an animation bug that occurred when Rotos receives a Freeze debuff.
- Rotos the Lost Groom’s HP is now always displayed correctly.
- The HP Burn effect is now displayed correctly against Bosses.
- The visualization of revives from Passive Skills has been fixed for the following Champions: Altan, Brakus the Shifter, Minaya, Skull Lord Var-Gall, Tormin the Cold, Alika, Basilisk, Bushi, Sikara, Skullcrown, Torturehelm, Hospitaller, Master Butcher.
- The [Veil] buff that Duchess Lilitu places on revived allies is now always correctly displayed.
- Allies will now not switch places between Rounds when there are empty slots on the team.
- Champions will now return to their initial positions after attacking in battles.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Tainix Hateflower and Ghrush the Mangler cannot be summoned from Sacred Shards.
- Added a warning to prevent sacrificing Champions with Artifacts or Accessories equipped.
- All Epic and Legendary Champions of Rank 4 or higher received as rewards from Tournaments or Events are now locked by default.
- Added a warning when both your Inbox and the relevant Storage options (Artifact Storage, Collection) are full and you try to purchase additional Items at the Shop or enter a Battle where you may win an Item as a reward.
- A popup is now shown when there are no empty slots when attempting to fuse a Champion. No resources will be wasted.
- Fixed an error that occurred when receiving a Faction Wars reward.
- Balance change: Multi-hit skills that place Sleep debuffs will now no longer remove Sleep debuffs with additional hits if an earlier hit placed the debuff in the first place. The Sleep debuff will be removed by attacks as usual after that turn is finished.
- Fixed an error that occurred during Battles with Kael, Elhain, Galek or Athel in the team.
- Fixed how Event Rewards display on low-resolution devices.
- When your Inbox is full, Artifacts or Accessories won from Battles can be sold only after the Battle, and not from your Inbox.
- The red dot indicator will now disappear correctly from the Events interface.
- The Level-Up popup will now appear before any new feature popups are shown when both occur at the same time.
- Starting from Level 16, the progress of the “Beat the Demon Lord” Clan achievement will now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed various issues with soundbanks.
- Fixed an authorization error resulting in an inability to log out from your account.
- Adjusted the volume of the narrator in the Campaign storyline.
- Fixed the position of the resources bar on the Bastion screen.
- In the Spider’s Den, teams will now correctly attack any targeted Spiderlings instead of the Spider on Auto.
- Links in messages from our Support team are now clickable.
- Moderators will now be indicated in in-game chat.
That’s everything we have for you! We’d love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy - head on over to our Forums and let us know what you think!Misc:
Tired of performing elaborate shamanic rituals to appease the RNG gods and summon the specific Champion you want? This new feature is going to make your life a bit easier!
From now on, you will be able to earn Champion Fragments through Tournament and Events, though the list of in-game activities providing them may be expanded in the future.
The Champion Fragments you collect will be indefinitely stored on your account, and you’ll be able to access them via the Portal (in the Fragment Summon tab). There, you can see how many Fragments of various Champions you have. Should any of them reach 100, you will be able to summon that Champion.
And you won’t even need to spend any additional resources on that summon. No Gems, no Silver, nothing - you got the Fragments you need, you summon the Champion. Keep in mind that it will be exactly like a ‘normal’ Summon or Fusion, and the Champion will be Level 1 and have no Ascension.
May 29, 2020 Forum Post
Greetings from Plarium!
The last several updates focused on the quality of life for our players more than anything else, but 2.0 has something special in store - a brand new Arena mode. This will not be a replacement for the old Arena Battles you know and love, but rather a complementing feature that will, in time, grow into something quite different. While this update will not introduce the special kind of reward we have in mind - we are still testing matchmaking and balance to ensure the PvP experience is fun and fair - all participating players will receive something for their effort regardless. We will elaborate in the Rewards section at the end of this Update Highlight.
Without further ado, let’s dive right into it and see what glorious new carnage your Champions can unleash in the Arena Town of Velyzar! Overview
You’ll see the first change as soon as you enter Arena Battles from the Game Modes menu. We’ve added an Arena Map, much like the ones you see in the Campaign, Dungeons, and Faction Wars modes. The old Arena Battles are still there, marked as Classic Arena - or the First Circle, as it is named on the map. What interests us this time is the Circle of Many - the Tag Team Arena - which will become available to all players of Level 35 and above.
Tapping on the Tag Team Arena icon will bring you to its menu. You should be able to navigate it easily enough, given the familiar layout. Notice how a different kind of Token is required to fight in these battles. We’ll get to that later!
For now, your Defense must be set.
The core principles of the Classic Arena remain largely unchanged. Before you start battling in Tag Arena, you need to set your Arena Defenses. But where the Classic Arena requires you to set at least 1 Champion, you will need to have at least 3 for the Tag Team Arena - a Champion of each Team. Team 1 will fight in the first battle, Team 2 in the second, and Team 3 in the third.
Note that you can use a drag & drop system, i.e. hold your finger over a Champion’s icon and drag it to the desired slot on the roster. The maximum number of Champions you can use is 12 - 4 in each of 3 Teams.
A Champion can only be used in the Tag Team Arena Defense roster once, unless you have a duplicate of them (in which case both can be used in the same Team or in different Teams). Just like in the Classic Arena, Champions used in the Defense team(s) cannot be sacrificed in the Tavern or for Fusion, nor can they be sent to the Sparring Pit or to the Champion Vault.
They can, however, be used for Classic Arena Defense and Tag Team Arena Defense at the same time!
Tag Arena Tokens
As mentioned before, Tag Team Arena Battles will require a special kind of Token to participate - Classic Arena Tokens won’t do. Here is how they’ll work.
Upon reaching Level 35 (or on the day Update 2.0 goes live for those players who are already Level 35 or higher), each player will receive 5 Tag Arena Tokens. That is the maximum number of Tokens that any one player can hold at a time. Just like in the case of the Classic Arena, any ‘overflow’ Tokens will be removed. So be sure to only use refills when your Tag Team Arena Tokens are at 0!
There is one important difference to keep in mind; where the Classic Arena Tokens are refilled at a rate of one per hour, Tag Arena Tokens are reset fully at 00:00 UTC. This effectively means that the game automatically gives you 5 Tag Arena Tokens every 24 hours. You will be able to buy a refill at the Gem Shop, but every new purchase will increase in price. This price increase also gets reset at 00:00 UTC.
At their core, Tag Team Arena Battles work in a similar way to the Classic Arena. There is a list of possible opponents in the Battle tab; you can see their Defense teams and choose which opponent to face by tapping the Battle button. From there, you fill up your own Tag Team Teams to fight in each consecutive Battle (you will be able to see who they face off against) and initiate the Battle Series if you have enough Tag Arena Tokens to spare.
Should you not find a suitable opponent in the current list, you can refresh it once every 15 minutes for free or at any point after the first refresh (before the refresh ‘cooldown’ is over) for 15 Gems.
Fighting a Tag Team Arena Battle
Once the Battle starts, you will be taken to the Arena where your and your opponent’s Champions clash for glory and riches. There are no additional obstacles, no specific rules when it comes to the meat of the matter - you control a team of up to 4 Champions against an enemy team that too comprises 1-4 Champions (depending on how bold your foe is).
But where you only have to win once in the Classic Arena, here you must fight a series of 3 Battles in full, each one between new Champion teams. Whichever player wins 2 out of 3 Battles will be the overall winner, though each Battle contributes to the final score.
Any of the ongoing Battles can be skipped by tapping the Pause button and choosing Skip Battle. Of course, that will count as a defeat.
Also, keep in mind that you will not be able to fight the opponents you’ve already defeated again for 24 hours under normal circumstances. Those may only end up on your opponent list again if there are no other players to fight in your tier at that given moment.
Tag Team Arena Tiers
Every player starts with 1000 Tag Arena Points. Losing Battles will diminish these Points (to a minimum of 0), winning Battles will increase them (there is no cap on how many Points you can earn). There are 12 Tiers overall: Bronze I - IV, Silver I - IV, Gold I - IV.
Unlike the Classic Arena, there are no defined milestones that you have to reach in order to progress. Instead, a certain number of players will ascend to the next Tier every time Tag Arena Points are reset - currently, it will happen every Monday at 06:00 UTC.
The number of players in each Tier save for Bronze I is limited, and the game will choose as many contenders to progress as the Tier limit will allow based on their Tag Team Arena score. Those who have the lowest score will be demoted to the Tier a step below.
Fortunately, you can see where you stand thanks to a helpful progress bar. It’s even color-coded for your convenience: red means you will be demoted, yellow stands for remaining in the current Tier, and green heralds advancement to the next Tier! The number on the left shows how many Tag Arena Points you have, while the number on the right shows how many points the highest-ranking player in your Tier has.
If several players have the same score, whoever earned their Tag Arena Points first will get priority. I.e. if the choice is between letting one of the two players with a score of 3000 Points progress from Bronze II to Bronze III, the player who reached 3000 Points first will advance to Bronze III. Likewise, if two players have 1010 Points and one has to be moved to Bronze I, whoever scored 1010 first will remain in Bronze II while the other player will be demoted. Rewards
There is a feature that we wanted to introduce to the game for a long while, one that our players likewise requested frequently - the ‘Arena Shop’, or Bazaar as it will be called. While it is not going to hit the servers in Update 2.0, we are happy to confirm that the Bazaar will happen in the next big Arena update.
At this point in time, we can’t reveal much in terms of specifics, nor can we give a date for this release that would be set in stone. But we can confirm that Bazaar will be closely connected to the Tag Team Arena! Further information will become available in future Update Highlights and news.
Of course, we would not want to leave our players without a reward in the meanwhile. Therefore everyone who participates in Tag Team Arena Battles will receive a special prize at the end of the testing period when Bazaar goes live. Like in the Classic Arena, the value of these prizes will depend on the Tier they’ve managed to reach.
May 26, 2020 Forum Post
Greetings from Plarium!
Update 1.15.5 is live now! It brings us several useful bugfixes. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look at these changes:BugFixes:
- Fixed a bug with Champions’ AI on CB that resulted in Champions using only their A1 when CB had 0% of HP
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from sacrificing the Champions with equipped Artifacts or Accessories
- Fixed a bug with the wrong Champion being selected after unlocking the needed one, while sacrificing Champions
- Fixed a bug with Madame Serris’s A2 that prevented her from placing Block debuffs buff on all allies for 2 turns if any buff is stolen
- Fixed a buff that caused the incorrect display of the amount of Rotos’ HP
- Other minor bugs fixed
May 6.2020 Forum Post
Update 1.15 is finally live; quality of life is what we wanted to focus on this time, and you’ll notice that most additions and changes tie into that decision. We are also laying down the groundwork for updating Tournaments - something we will expand on in the patch notes - but keep in mind that these will not be available immediately upon the release of Update 1.15. If you want to know more, read on!
As of Update 1.15, Clan Boss becomes ‘unkillable’. This means that even when his HP drops to 0, the Clan Boss Battle does not become locked, thus preventing players from participating if they were not fast enough.
No other mechanics have undergone change. All Difficulties still maintain the same HP milestones, and dropping the Demon Lord below those milestones will be required to earn the double reward. However, even after that happens, all Clan Members can still initiate the Clan Boss Battle and fight as many times as they wish (or as many times as their Clan Boss Keys allow). The Demon Lord will still change Affinities after falling below 50% HP and will remain the same until the Clan Boss Battle resets.
Clan Boss HP across the board gets reset at the same time as usual, and the cycle begins anew. It is our hope this will help Clans, especially the top ones, avoid situations where their members are unable to claim Clan Boss simply because of varying schedules, time zones, or other similar issues. Additional Player Levels
We’ve added 40 additional player levels in this Update, bringing the cap to 100 in total. The mechanics of obtaining player XP remain the same, and you will receive Progression Rewards for every 5 levels past level 60. There are no further benefits to this and, as announced before, the Energy pool will remain unchanged.
Tournaments Arena Onslaught Tournament
A new Tournament has been added to the game! You must battle other players, get Tournament Points for your victories, and earn your prizes amid the scorching sands of the Arena to excel!
Keep in mind, your score will not be based on the number of medals you receive. Only successful Arena Battles that you’ve initiated will count (Defense will not affect the score either!) and give you points.
Note: Arena Onslaught will not launch on the exact day of the Update. Keep an eye out for additional news in the game and on our social media!
Tournaments With Additional Conditions
Going forward, specific conditions will be added to various Tournaments; these are not live just yet and will become available in the near future. As an example, you might need to beat Dungeon Levels with Champions belonging to the same Faction or Champions of the same Rarity (though these may be entirely different, feel free to add suggestions in the comments below!). We will announce these additionally closer to the time of release!Balance:
- Skull Lord Var-Gall now properly applies Decrease MAX HP to targets under a Shield buff.
- Fu-Shan’s skill [Howl] now displays the Stat that its damage is based on.
- Lord Shazar's ascended Cruel Fate skill now displays the correct number of Bomb debuffs and their duration after the skill is used
- Valkyrie's The Jealousy [Passive] skill is now only triggered as intended when the enemies place buffs.
- Gala Longbraids' the Fearless Aggression skill now places the Shield buff as intended.
- Fenax's ascended Put Down skill now prevents the target’s revival as intended.
- Excruciator's ascended Neck Snapper skill does not place a revival block on alive enemies anymore.
The following Skills are now multiplicative with other similar effects (Damage, Damage Decrease effects, etc) rather than additive:
Cursehold, for Richtoff the Bold Kingslayer, for Elder Skarg Ethereal Ways, for Duchess Lilitu Shroud of Winter, for Ursine Icecrusher Resolute Defense, for Valla Spurn Oblivion, for Rotos the Lost Groom Battle Brothers, for Towering TitanMisc:
- Gold Tier IV Arena Chest rewards were increased. This took effect on May 8th, 2020, but keep in mind that it will not retroactively change the rewards received on Monday that week. Most players will receive the updated chests on May 11th.
- Champions can be locked or unlocked in the Tavern
- Accessories can be sold from the Battle Result screen
- Accessories will be added to Tournament rewards in the future (this does not apply to all Tournaments, but it will be an option now)
- Champions required for an active Champion Fusion are now marked with a special icon. Furthermore, there is an alert pop-up before these Champions are sacrificed
- Added time-limited Fusion indicator on the Portal. For the duration of a time-limited Fusion, the “red dot” indicator will be shown on the Portal. To make things clearer, temporary Fusions will also be moved to the top of the list in the Fusion tab.
- Added a new pop-up info panel that displays when you unlock a new Campaign difficulty.
- Added a drop info popup that shows when you tap on an Arena Chest in the Tiers tab in the Arena or in the Great Hall.
- Streamlined the process of saving your Raid account by linking it to a Plarium ID, Facebook, or Apple ID.
- Updated Platinum Tier matchmaking, your opponents will be chosen by their position on the Platinum Leaderboard rather than their Arena Points
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to attack the same opponent in the Platinum Tier without triggering a cooldown
- Fixed a bug that caused Champions Base Stats to be calculated incorrectly if that Champion has been revived between Stage rounds
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect Clan Boss Damage Counter behaviour when using Counterattack or Skills that called several Champions to attack the Boss at the same time
- The Shield buff that Duchess Lilitu places on her allies is properly visualized once more
- Fixed a bug that caused Poison Sensitivity, Decrease C. DMG, and Decrease C.RATE debuffs to apply through the Fire Knight’s shield
- Multiple other minor bugs fixed
April 7, 2020 Forum Post
Update 1.14 is now live, and we have a range of cool QoL (quality of life) improvements, some long-awaited buffs, and a number of other changes and bugfixes for you! Check out the patch notes below for the details:
Quality of Life Artifact Filter
A new system of filters is now available in the Inventory Menu. Tap the Filter button to open the Artifact Manage and select one or more of the following filters to sort your Artifacts:
- Primary Stat
- New (only displays Artifacts that haven’t been previewed yet)
- Equipped (displays Artifacts equipped by your Champions)
This should make search for specific combinations of Artifact Type and Stats a lot easier! If you have further suggestions to improve this feature, we always welcome your feedback.
Champion Collection Capacity Increase
To accommodate the ever-growing number of Champions, we are going to further increase the overall capacity a single player can have. To do that, we are doubling the number of slots in the Champion Collection - from 100 to 200. You can unlock additional slots at any point for Gems or Silver through the ‘Champions’ menu!
Clan Boss Counter
Clan Boss Battles now feature a counter that displays the Demon Lord’s turn - to make it easier for players to plan their strategy - and the damage that your Champions have dealt to the Demon Lord thus far.Balance:
All Crypts will have difficulty decreased starting from Stage 8, ensuring that more players, especially f2p players, are able to tackle this challenge and secure additional prizes and Glyphs.
Speaking of Glyphs! We are doing some improvements to the drop rates of those as well. Your chances of getting a Rank 2 Glyph from Crypt Stages 10 to 12 have been decreased in favour of Rank 3 and 4 Glyphs, while Crypt Stages 13 and 14 no longer have Rank 2 Glyphs whatsoever.
Platinum Tier: Battle Limits (Same Opponent)
As of this update, players in the Platinum Tier will face some limitations when fighting the same opponent. After 10 battles - victories and defeats both - a cooldown is introduced, preventing the player from attacking the same opponent for 15 minutes. This cooldown is not affected by refreshing the Arena List and will remain in effect until it runs out. The list of opponents affected by this clears out once every 24 hours.
This change is implemented to limit the farming of weaker opponents and even the playing field between Platinum Tier players.
Clan Boss (Revive changes)
Starting from turn 50, the Demon Lord will apply a Block Revive debuff to all Champions he kills - this is a continuation of the changes we made to the Clan Boss Battles in Update 1.13 to ensure a greater variance of Clan Boss team compositions as opposed to having one or two necessary ‘builds’.
Leech now heals the attacker by 18% (up from 10%).
We hope that these changes will help further increase the value of numerous Champions. For example, Champions like Ma’Shalled is even more valuable to the healing output of Leech almost increasing - on top of his other buffs! At the same time, Duchess Lilitu had undergone some changes to ensure the passive AoE damage reduction does not get out of hand, but thanks to Veil and Perfect Veil changes she will still remain a viable Champion.
Like other crowd control debuffs, Fear is no longer subject to Increase Debuff Duration or Spread Debuffs effects. This applies to the Master Hexer and Sniper Masteries as well, they no longer increase the chances of applying Fear or True Fear debuffs.
The following Masteries will now affect or include Fear or True Fear:
- Mighty Endurance
- Wisdom of Battle
- Harvest Despair
- Fearsome Presence
- Merciful Aid
- Fusion menu now displays Champions who are required for a specific Fusion but are locked away in the Champion Vault, making it easier to see whether or not you have the required components
- Another batch of Passive Skills received visuals and animation
- Inbox UI has been changed
- Relentless Set no longer provides an Extra Turn if the Champion has already received an extra turn by other means (Their own Skills or the skills of their allies).
To clarify, Champions can still get multiple turns via the Relentless Set. However, where before the engine calculated both extra turns from Skill usage and Relentless proccing at the same time, 'saving' those turns to be used immediately after the first one, now it only calculates the extra turn from the Relentless Set or the Champion's Skill at a single given instance. Once that extra turn has been obtained, the engine no longer attempts to calculate additional extra turns.
But if the Champion gets an extra turn from their Relentless Set and then uses their Skill for another extra turn, it will work exactly as intended and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug that previously prevented the duration of Poison effects on the Clan Boss from being increased via Champion Skills
- Other minor bugs fixed
March 11, 2020 Forum Post
Those of you who had the opportunity to read the recent Update Highlights we posted last Friday already know what to expect from Update 1.13.5 and other updates going forward. To recap for those of you who missed the previous article, we are going to adjust production plans and aim to release smaller updates but much more frequently than before.
This time we are focusing on QoL improvements, some of which will affect all players while others are aimed at enhancing endgame PvP and further developing the competitive aspect that became prominent with the introduction of the Platinum Tier to the Arena.
180 Days Daily Login Rewards
The Daily Login Rewards program is going to be expanded for all players and will encompass 180 days as of now (up from 90 days). In addition to a variety of valuable rewards of all kinds such as Skill Tomes, Shards, Silver, it will include three awesome new Champions:
- Dark Elhain, an Epic Attack Champion of the Undead Hordes faction, available at 120 days
- Lordly Legionary, and Epic Attack Champion of the Banner Lords faction, available at 150 days
- Scyl of the Drakes, a Legendary Defense Champion of the Barbarians faction, available at 180 days
Platinum Tier Rewards
Available starting 16.03.2020
As of Update 1.13.5, Platinum Tier Rewards are going to be separated into 3 different sub-tiers to better reward competitive Arena players. These ‘sub-tiers’ will be based on the player’s place in the final rating:
- Ultra Platinum Chest. 1st - 3rd Places
- Super Platinum Chest. 4th - 20th Places
- Platinum sub-tier Chest. 21st - 300th Places
Four new Player Profile avatars will be available in Ultra and Super Platinum Chests, worthy of both the stalwart servants of Lumaya and the brutal minions of Siroth. And to further denote success in the Platinum Tier, players who take first place will receive a Badge of Honor that will be displayed on their profile and show how many times they managed to battle to the very top of the Arena.
Furthermore, Platinum Tier Chests will contain brand new Artifact Sets:
Swift Parry Set (4) SPD +18%. C. DMG +30%. 50% chance to get Unkillable for 1 turn when hit with a fatal hit.
Affinity Dungeons and Potions
To make Ascending Champions easier and ensure running Affinity Keeps is worth it, we have significantly increased the number of Lesser Potions that players obtain in a single Lesser Potions drop. This change takes effect in the later stages of Affinity Keeps (starting from Stage 12). For example, you could obtain between 3 and 7 Lesser Potions from Stage 15 of the Affinity Keep; as of this update, you will never get fewer than 7 Lesser Potions on Stage 15.BugFixes:
- Speed hack fixed
- AI fix for Septimus
- Yannica's 3rd Skill, Elven Judgement, has been fixed and now can score Critical Hits as normal
- Yannica, Angar, Sethallia, and Shamrock will have their ratings reset due to the significant balance changes that we’ve made in the previous Update
- A bug affecting Block Revive Skills fixed. The following Champions apply Block Revive with the Warmaster of Giant Slayer damage properly now: Armiger, Bloodgorged, Conquerer, Inithwe Bloodtwin, Occult Brawler, Maeve, Excruciator, Painsmith, Beast Wrestler, Rotos the Lost Groom.
February 12, 2020 Forum Post
Once in a generation, the greatest summoners of Teleria must arise and test themselves against a series of daunting challenges set by the Arbiter. Those who emerge victorious from this crucible shall reap rewards beyond imagining. But even those whose power has not yet bloomed to its fullest potential will find that undertaking the Arbiter’s tests will not be without benefit.
Read the full patch notes below to learn what Update 1.13 has in store for you:New Features:
Battle Pass is a new feature that encompasses a variety of Daily and Weekly Challenges that all players of Level 5 and above will be able to access. Completing these challenges and gathering Battle Pass Points will allow you to increase your Battle Pass Level. That, in turn, earns rewards that include resources, Shards, Champions, and even unique avatars to distinguish your player profile.
Keep in mind that Battle Pass Challenges and Rewards are only available when a Battle Pass Season is active. If you forget to collect your points and rewards manually, don’t worry - they will be applied to your account automatically (except XP Boosts, which will go to the Inbox for 100 days).
There are two types of Battle Pass:
- Core. Available to all players automatically. With the Core Battle Pass, you can earn Battle Pass Points by taking part in Daily Challenges - and you can win Core Battle Pass Rewards. You cannot get Rewards for Weekly Challenges or claim Gold Battle Pass Rewards.
- Gold. Needs to be purchased at the Shop, allows you to do everything the Core Pass does, but also allows you to complete Weekly Challenges and win the awesome Gold Battle Pass Rewards. On top of that, it also gives you a special Season-long Raid Boost that gives you extra Silver and XP from all Battles.
Daily Challenges are open to everybody. You get 4 new Challenges every day, which reset at 00:00 UTC and are replaced by new ones - regardless of whether you completed them or not.
Weekly Challenges give you the chance to earn even more Battle Pass Points and win even better Rewards. You’ll even get an extra Reward if you manage to complete all the Weekly Challenges.
Weekly Challenges become available each week in the order set during the Battle Pass Season. You will still be able to complete Challenges from the previous weeks for as long as the Season is active. Remember - you can only collect Weekly Challenge Rewards if you have the Gold Pass!
Check out the in-game guide for further information!
Faction Wars: Dwarf Crypt
The Children of the Stone march to war once more! Guided by an ancient map found in the depths of the Royal Vault and the tales of powerful Glyphs, the Dwarves have come ashore the recently-surfaced island city of Xartaka. Marshal your Champions and battle your way through a brand new Crypt to earn even more rewards in the Faction Wars!Balance:
New Buffs & Debuffs
Champions introduced in Update 1.13 have several exciting new effects in their arsenal!
Poison Sensitivity is a debuff that increases the damage taken from the Poison debuff by the recipient. Can increase the damage taken by 25% or 50%.
Decrease C.RATE is debuff that decreases the Critical Rate of the recipient. Can decrease C.Rate by 15% or 30%
Decrease C.DMG is a debuff that decreases the Critical Damage inflicted by the recipient. Can decrease the damage inflicted by 15% or 30%.
Strengthen is a buff that decreases the damage inflicted on the recipient. Can decrease the damage taken by 15% or 25%.
Increase ACC is a buff that increases ACC of the recipient. Can increase ACC by 25% or 50%.
Increase C.DMG is a buff that increases the Critical Damage dealt to the recipient. Can increase the damage inflicted by 15% or 30%.
Clan Boss Changes
As of Update 1.13, the Demon Lord will start ignoring Unkillable and Block Damage buffs from Turn 50 (CB's Turn, that is). Our tests show that teams built around those buffs will still dish out enough damage to match any other composition and will be capable of earning enough points for a Transcendent Chest quickly.
The reason for this is as follows - there are teams specifically tailored to be constantly kept under high-end defensive buffs such as Unkillable and Block Damage during the battle. This allowed them to outperform teams of every other composition by a huge margin - we are talking about three times the damage in the best case scenarios on both sides.
While this has to change, we acknowledge the effort and time that goes into crafting a team of this calibre and performed thorough tests to ensure they remain on par with other top contenders.
This change should eliminate the unintended disparity between various teams used in the Clan Boss battles and will still lead to excellent results. We will keep a close eye on how these teams perform post-1.13 and ensure that the changes have gone through without any unforeseen issues.
Additionally, players who’ve already received their Rewards for beating the Demon Lord on the certain difficulty during one day, won’t be able to receive this Reward again on the same day in another Clan. This is done to stop the abuse of ‘Clan Hopping’. Multi-Battle
Multi-battles have seen a significant buff in this Update! Now they will work as follows:
- No Raid Card. 30 Multi-battle attempts.
- Raid Card. 100 Multi-battle attempts. +20% XP, +20% Silver
Additionally, we are launching a special event in which Multi-battles will be usable in Dungeons for an entire month! This event will be available to all players, Multi-Battle attempts will be shared between Campaign and Dungeon Battles. The overall number will remain the same as described above: 30 for all players and 100 for Raid Card Holders.Misc:
- Google Play and Game Center Accounts are now viable to be connected to Raid: Shadow Legends
- A new alert pop-up has been added to the Tavern and Champion Fusion, warning players about sacrificing Champions who have Artifacts or Accessories equipped
- A number of Passive Skills received visual animation
- Artifact Upgrade animation increased by 50%
- Added Champion rating for Faction Wars