The following updates are for Raid Shadow Legends Current Version: 4.30:
|Version 4.30 Updates|
|Version 4.30||U3.10 • U3.20 • U3.21 • U3.30|
|Updates Collapse AllExpand All|
|Patch Notes 2021||U3.10 • U3.20 • U3.21 • U3.30|
|Patch Notes 2020||U1.13 • U1.13.5 • U1.14 • U1.15 • U1.15.5 • U2.0 • U2.10 • U2.12 • U2.20 • U2.21 • U2.30|
|Patch Notes 2019||Update • U1.12 • U1.11 • U1.10 • U1.9 • U1.8 • U1.7 • U1.6 • 04.03.2019 • U1.5 • H14.02.2019 • U1.2 • U1.1 • U1.0.0 • H09.01.2019|
|Patch Notes 2018||U0.13.3 • U0.13 • U0.12.2 • U0.11.3 • U04.10.2018 • H03.10.2018 • U0.11 • U5.09.2018 • U31.08.2018 • U0.10 • U23.08.2018 • H26.07.2018|
February 2,2021 Forum Post
This update brings a new feature - the Fitting Room - together with changes to some existing features and a few quality-of-life improvements. Here’s all you need to know about this update:New Features:
Fitting Room. The Fitting Room is a special mode that lets you preview how your Artifacts and Accessories will affect your Champions before you commit to equipping them. To find the Fitting Room mode, go to your Artifact Storage, hit Filter, then press the Fitting Room button (the one with the little coat hanger icon!) to enable the mode.
When Fitting Room mode is activated, you’ll be able to see exactly how your Champions’ Stats will be affected by your selection by looking in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Once you’re sure you want to equip your chosen Artifacts or Accessories, just tap Equip and everything you’ve selected will be equipped in one go. As always, swapping Artifacts out if your Champion already has something equipped in that slot takes Silver - so keep an eye on the total cost before you confirm your choice.
Everything else will work the same. You’ll still have access to your Filters, so you’ll still be able to find the gear you’re looking for just as easily - but this should save you a lot of time fine-tuning your builds.Balance:
Tag Team Arena Rewards rebalance. We’ve decreased the number of Gold Bars for Weekly Tier Placement in each Tier, but we’ve also increased the number of Gold Bars you get for each win.
We’ve also added a minimum battle limit to be eligible for Weekly Rewards. From now on, you need to fight in at least 10 Tag Team Arena Series each week to be able to get your weekly Tag Arena Rewards after Tier Placement.Misc:
Bazaar additions. We’ve added:
- Charms to all Tiers.
- Avatars to Bronze and Silver Tiers.
- Champion Fragments of the two non-fusible Rare Void Champions needed to fuse Broadmaw (Huntress and Bloodhorn) to Bronze Tier.
Champion and battle fixes
- Champions will no longer move when under Freeze debuffs placed by Tormin the Cold’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill.
- Fixed an error that occurred when Belanor activated Zavia's Poison Rain skill if Zavia was under a Block Cooldown Skills debuff.
- Taurus` Toxic Nova skill (including the Ascended version) now works correctly if Gurptuk Moss-Beard is on the same team.
- Changed the icons of Faceless’ Lightning and Ice Bolt skills.
- Ursala the Mourner now correctly revives allies with her Requiem skill.
- Spiderlings no longer spawn on top of each other in the Spider’s Den.
- Fixed the Stun debuff animation if it is placed directly after a Sleep debuff is removed.
- Fixed how Nogdar the Headhunter is displayed in the Collection when viewed from the back.
- Fixed visual issues that affected Solaris and Purgator in the Collection.
- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to Replay a battle on Stage 20 of the Spider’s Den after placing Freeze debuffs on enemies in the previous battle.
- Clan Boss HP is now calculated correctly if a battle starts before the refresh and finishes after.
We’d also like to clarify the mechanics of Tormin’s Wintry Wind [Passive] skill: if Tormin places his Freeze debuff on a Champion while they are in the process of placing a chain of multiple buffs, any subsequent buffs after the Freeze won’t be placed as the Champion will be frozen.Game Experience Enhancements:
- Charm slots in the Forge now show the number of Charms of each type you have available.
- Other minor Forge UI improvements.
- Changed the format of the Material tooltips in Crypt Stages.
- If you have any Classic Arena Tokens in your Inbox as a reward from Quests, you can now use them directly from the Arena interface when you run out of Tokens.
- Purchased Clan Boss Keys are now added to your Inbox separately. This means you will be able to pick them up one-by-one rather than being forced to collect them all at once.
- Fixed the display of effect names in the Turkish language.
- Boss HP bars now correctly show the amount of lost MAX HP when a Champion decreases their MAX HP using Artifacts from the Destroy Set.
- Fixed minor errors that occurred when selling and upgrading Artifacts.
- Large numbers of Artifacts or Accessories no longer cause display issues in the Artifact Storage.
- Added sound effects for destroying Artifacts and Accessories.
- Added the ability to go back to the Bastion directly from the “battle limit reached” error.
We'll be adding a whole bunch of new Champions in the next couple of days too. Keep an eye out on the News to see when they go live! That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums.
Feburary 5, 2021 Forum Post
Janurary 14, 2021 Forum Post
This time, we’ve focused on making some highly requested improvements to a few existing features. Here’s all you need to know about this update:
Champion and battle fixes
- The Scarab King’s Vile Absorption skill has a new visualization. He now places one hit for each buff on the target, instead of one single hit.
- Champions killed by the Magma Dragon’s Overburn skill now die properly instead of remaining standing with an empty HP bar. That was, uh, weird.
- Fixed some visual bugs for Rhazin Scarhide’s, Longbeard’s and Skullcrusher’s skills in the Doom Tower.
- Fixed the order of actions in Faceless’ Lightning skill according to the description.
- Master Butcher’s Heat Exchange passive skill now works correctly with the Robar’s Wild Swing skill.
- The Evil Eye Mastery now works correctly with Skullcrown’s Wave of Souls skill, decreasing all enemies’ Turn Meters.
- Candraphon now places an extra hit with his Punish Hubris skill if the target has buffs.
- Cupidus will now correctly be frozen by Freeze debuffs placed by Tormin the Cold.
- Prince Kymar now doesn’t remove Unkillable debuffs from Skullcrown before attacking her with the Abyssal Gaze skill.
- Steelskull now heals allies correctly with the Cleansing Spell skill after removing a Heal Reduction debuff.
- Fixed the bug that caused dead Spiderlings to show up in the Info popup in battles in the Spider’s Den.
- Fixed visual bugs with Freeze debuffs and Champions moving around the battlefield.
Game Experience Enhancements
- Clan Boss battles now don't start in Auto mode.
- Fixed the bug that showed an empty battle result window if the Doom Tower reset while you were still in a battle in the Tower.
- The time spent in-game is now displayed correctly in the Clan Activity Quests window.
- The time left until Tag Team Arena refresh is now displayed correctly after locking and unlocking your device.
- Refactoring and general optimizations.
That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums, and keep an eye on the News for more updates soon.
January 6, 2021 Forum Post
Bug fixes and quality of life improvements!
This release is mostly focused on bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Here’s the list of everything:
Game Experience Enhancements
- All received Artifacts and Accessories are now shown in the Multi-Battle result window even if your Storage is full.
- Messages from unbanned players will be now displayed correctly in Chat.
- When fighting against another Lydia, Lydia the Deathsiren will no longer get stuck in endless counterattack cycles.
- If the target is under a Freeze debuff, the order of hits of Yakarl the Scourge’s third skill Glaciate is now correct.
- Fixed a bug that caused Progress Missions to disappear under certain circumstances.
- Bergoth the Malformed’s Canister [P] skill now heals all allies when the Ice Golem attacks with his Frigid Vengeance passive skill.
- Changed the position of text in Accessory Packs.
- Now Chests containing Materials will be displayed on the first 4 Bosses on Normal on the Doom Tower Map.
- Increased the chances of getting Epic Materials from the 20th and 21st Faction Crypt Stages.
- We now list all eligible Factions in Tournaments with Challenge Rules instead of the Alliance name.
- Adapted the UI to display correctly on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 devices.
Champion Al fixes
- Zavia will no longer use the Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss.
- Karam will no longer use the Rot Away skill on the Clan Boss.
- Elenaril will no longer use the Combust skill on the Clan Boss.
- Venus will use the Burning Passion skill on the Clan Boss when the Clan Boss is not under a [HP Burn] debuff.
- Rhazin Scarhide will no longer use the Bog Down skill on the Clan Boss.
- Nethril will no longer use the Ghastly Horrors and Bat Swarm skills on the Clan Boss.
- Foli will no longer use the Sealed Fate skill on the Clan Boss.
- Aothar will no longer use the Brand skill on the Clan Boss.
- Drexthar Bloodtwin will no longer use the Burning Lash skill on the Clan Boss.
- Elder Skarg will now use the Hunt the Marked skill on the Clan Boss.
- Fayne will now use the Flowing Style skill on the Clan Boss.
- Robar will now use the Merciless Assault skill when it’s not on cooldown and there are 2 or more alive enemies.
- Crypt-King Graal will no longer use the Elemental Unity skill if the target is not under a [HP Burn] debuff.
- Increased the priority of Royal Huntsman’s Dead Aim skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Trunda Giltmallet’s Cloak of Ages skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Spider’s Glowing Mark skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Madame Serris’ Midnight Ritual skill when on Auto.
- Increased the priority of Hakkorhn Smashlord’s Blood Offering skill when on Auto in the Spider’s Den.
- Coldheart will use the Flurry of Arrows skill if the Fire Knight has his Shield up.
That’s everything we’ve got for you! Let us know what you think of these changes on our forums.