Raid: Shadow Legends Wiki
Raid: Shadow Legends Wiki

Ability 1: Bonebreaker[DEF]
Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 25% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns.

Decrease ATK Decrease ATK

Lvl. 2 Damage +5%

Lvl. 3 Damage +5%

Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Ability 2: Spreading Ice[DEF] - CD 4 Turns
Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 75% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. If the target has a [Freeze] debuff, has a 25% chance of placing it on another enemy.

Freeze Freeze

Lvl. 2 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Ability 3: Tower of Power[Passive]
Increases the resistance of all allies by 15 for each active buff on this Champion.
Aura
Increases bottomline Magic Ally ATK in all Battles by 20%.