Raid: Shadow Legends Wiki
Advertisement
Raid: Shadow Legends Wiki

Ability 1: Bludgeon[ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy.

Has a 25% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs on the target by 1 turn.

Lvl. 2 Damage +5%

Lvl. 3 Damage +5%

Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff chance +5%

Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff chance +10%

Ability 2: Protection of Gods - CD 4 Turns
Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 1 turn.

Places a [Shield] buff equal to this Champion's MAX HP on all allies for 2 turns.

Restores all allies' HP by 25%.

Shield Shield

Block Debuffs Block Debuffs

Lvl. 2 Cooldown -1

Ability 3: Orcish Rituals[ATK] - CD 6 Turns
Attacks all enemies.

Has a 70% chance to put each target's Skills on cooldown. Has a 30% chance to fully deplete each target's Turn Meter.

Lvl. 2 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Aura
Increases Ally RESIST in all Battles by 50.